首页 > 学习资料 > 作文大全 >

英语口语情景对话练习【通用4篇】

网友发表时间 481590

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“英语口语情景对话练习【通用4篇】”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

英语日常口语对话练习【第一篇】

F:Won't you have some of this

F:来点儿这个怎么样?

M:Yes 。thanks.

M:好的,谢谢。

F:It's my grandmother's favorite recipe for barbecue.

F:这是我祖母最喜欢的烤肉吃法。

M:It's very good. How do you make it?

M:太好吃了。你是怎么做的?

F:I use a special dressing and homemade catsup.

F:我用了一种特殊的。调料和自制的番茄酱。

M:This salad looks so nice-just right for a hot day.

M:这道沙拉看上去太好了,正好适合在热天吃。

F:I'm glad you like it.

F:我很高兴你喜欢它。

M:You Americans usually have nutritious food.

M:你们美国人经常吃一些营养丰富的食物。

F:Oh,but Chinese food is so wish I knew how to cook Chinese food. Do you follow recipes?

F:哦,但是中国菜是那么美味。我希望能学会做中国菜,你按照菜谱做吗?

M:We use different spices but few people use recipes. They learn to cook by experience.

M:我们用很多种调料,但很少有人用菜谱。他们凭经验来烹调。

F:I always use a recipe but my grandmother never did. She was a great cook. She would make clam chowder and cornbread every Sunday night.

F:我经常用菜谱,但我祖母却从来不。她是一名技艺高超的厨师,她每个周日晚上都要做蛤俐杂烩汤,还有玉米面包。

英语对话练习【第二篇】

Todd: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a bookout there.

嘿,Mark,我看你在那边正在读一本书。

Mark: Yeah, that's right.

对呀。

Todd: So, do you read a lot?

那你读了很多书吗?

Mark: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.

是的,读了很多。事实上是因为我没有电视。

Todd: Ah, you're the man.

啊,你就是这样一个人。

Mark: Seriously, I only read.

说真的,我只能看书。

Todd: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?

哇,那你一周能看多少本书?

Mark: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.

一周!啊,一周至少一本,因为我一直都在工作。

Todd: Oh, that's pretty good.

哦,那相当不错了。

Mark: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I preferreading.

是,但我喜欢阅读是因为电视无法满足我想象的欲望,所以说我更喜欢阅读。

Todd: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like toread? What kind of genres?

恩我明白了。我想阅读可以蚕食你的大脑。那么你喜欢看哪种书呢?哪一类的?

Mark: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.

恩我想想,我看过很多非小说还有很多的喜剧片。

Todd: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?

太棒了,那你通常会喜欢在什么地方阅读呢?

Mark: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. Iread because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.

在什么地方阅读?在火车上吧。我总是在火车上看书。因为我总是坐车去工作,看书会带来乐趣。

And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at mybook.

而且真的很有意思,因为在我看书的时候,周围的人也会凑过来看。

Todd: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.

那种感觉很棒。我很喜欢在火车上看书。

英语日常口语对话练习【第三篇】

M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen?What are you doing now?

M:晚上好,莎莉亚。从你厨房里传来的奇妙香味是什么?你在做什么呀?

F:I am cooking now!

F:我正在炒菜。

M:Are you good at cooking?

M:你擅长烹调。

F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restau-rant,so I have to practise cooking!

F:我最近在一家培训学校学习烹调技巧,打算开一家餐馆,因此我不得不练习练习。

M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!

M:这个主意好。你现在在炒什么菜?

F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?

F:我用高压锅清蒸鱼。你吃过清蒸鱼吗?

M:Yes,I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.

M:吃过。但是那家餐馆的清蒸鱼味道不是很可口。鱼肉不完全熟且味道太咸。

F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.

F:原来这样。我认为,清蒸时间不够,且酱油放得太多。

M:I have the same idea as yours.

M:我也这么想。

F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.

F:行了。请尝尝我清蒸的鱼。

M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.

M:谢谢你。噢,味道好极了。

F:Thank you for your praise.

F:谢谢你的夸奖。

M:Besides steamed fish,what else are you good at cooking?

M:除了清蒸鱼外,你还有些什么拿手菜呢?

F:I am good at stewing beef with potato,frying chicken,hot and sour soup etc.

F:我还会做土豆炖牛肉、炸鸡、酸辣汤等。

M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party,OK?

M:会这么多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀请你为生日晚宴掌勺,行吗?

F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.

F:为什么不可以呢?这是我练习;烹调的好机会。

M:Thanks a lot.

M:非常感谢。

F:It's my pleasure.

F:应该的。

简单英语口语对话练习【第四篇】

Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?

John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。

Linda:This is her。

John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。

Linda:Really? What time and where?

John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。

Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。

John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。

Linda:Thank you. See you then。

John:See you。

相关推荐

热门文档

71 481590