首页 > 学习资料 > 作文大全 >

英语口语练习小对话(精编5篇)

网友发表时间 539923

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“英语口语练习小对话(精编5篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

简单英语口语对话练习1

Frank:Hello!

Jane:Is Patti there?

Frank:I’m sorry, I’m afraid you’ve dialed the wrong number. There is no Patti here。

Jane:Wrong number? Are you sure? I called yesterday and she was there。

Frank:I’m sure you have the wrong number. This one has been my number for more than 20 years。

Jane:That’s impossible. I remember the number clearly. Isn’t this 763-4565?

Frank:No, it isn’t. It’s 736-4565. It seems you’ve misdialed。

Jane:Really? I’m so sorry I bothered you. I’ll try again。

Frank:That’s all right. This sort of thing happens all the time to everyone。

Jane:Yeah, I guess it does. Sorry again for bothering you。

Frank:No worries。

生活中常用到口语:

1. Hold on 等一下 (口语中,人们不太用wait a minute)如果两人辩论,吵架,抬杠,你要别人“打住”,可以说,hold it right there.

2. I hate his guts. 我最讨厌他。也有说I hate him guts. Guts 是肠子,相当于“恨之入骨”的意思。He doesn’t have much guts. 他是个胆小鬼。 ut feeling 直觉

3. Nuts, 果仁,核,为复数时,意为“疯子”,He is nuts。他有神经病。He went nuts and killed a guy.他发疯了,结果杀了一个人。You are driving me nuts. 你真是要把我逼疯。a tough nut to crack, 一项艰巨的任务,一个难解之题

4. How is everything? (还好吗?) I am just stuck in a rut, doing the same things every day. I wish I could do something different. (烦死了,每天都是干同样的活,我真想换个活法。) rut 日常的,每天都如此,get in a rut,日复一日,天天如此

5. I have totally sold out to your idea. 我100%地赞同赞同你的意见。类似的话还有If you are not careful enough, you will buy into his bad idea. 如果你不小心的`话,你就会采纳他的这馊主意。

6. I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon. 马上要见你,我高兴死了。

7. A dap and dip 打个照面,露下脸就走。

Matt: Are we going to Jon’s party?我们去琼的聚会吗?

Darryl: Yeah, but I don’t want to stay long, so let’s make it a dap and dip.那就去吧,不过我可不想多呆,顶多就打个照面就走人。

8. I would like to get a job within couching distance. 我想找个不用走路就可以上班的工作。Couching distance,沙发距离,就是坐在沙发上不起身也能够得着。这是那种 couch potato喜欢做的美梦。

9. Yukky 难吃,说这个词时还要做一个难吃的表情。Where did you get this food? It was yukky. 你从哪里弄了这吃的?那么难吃。

10. 与yukky相反的词是yummy,好吃极了。说这个词时,要不然就把音拖一下,要不然说它两次,表示你真的喜欢主人做的这道菜。

英语对话练习2

Todd: So, Selvam, you said you like cricket very much.

Selvam, 你说你非常喜欢板球。

Selvam: Yes, sure.

对呀。

Todd:and who is the best player in the world? Cricket player?

那谁是世界上最棒的板球运动员呢?

Selvam: According to my view, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is the best player.

要我说,是Tendulkar Sachin先生。

Todd: Oh, and he's from India?

哦,他来自印度吗?

Selvam: Yeah, he's from India.

对,他来自印度。

Todd: OK, is he from the south of India or?

好的,那他是来自南印度还是?

Selvam: He's north India.

北印度。

Todd: He's from north India. And he's a very good batter?

他来自北印度。那他一定是个非常棒的击球手了?

Selvam: Yeah, batsman.

对,击球手。

Todd: Batsman

击球手?

Selvam: Batsman.

恩击球手。

Todd: OK, so in cricket how many times do you bat in one day?

好的,那在板球运动中一天要击多少次球?

Selvam: How many times you bat?

击多少次球?

Todd: How many times do you get to try to hit the ball?

就是你要试着去击球多少次?

Selvam: Until you are out you can bat. Until you are out you can bat.

直到你出局了才可以击球。直到你出局了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really but you only get one time. Like in baseball you bat and another person bats

哦是嘛,但你只有一次机会。像棒球那样,你将球发给另一个人,然后那人再击吗?

Selvam: No, it's not like that. Until you get out you can play.

不,不是那样的。直到你出线了才可以击球。

Todd: Oh, really,

哦是嘛?

Selvam: Yeah.

对!

Todd: Oh, OK

哦,我知道了。

Selvam: It's like that.

就是那样的。

Todd: Wow and do you play cricket with your friends?

哇你都是跟你的朋友玩板球吗?

Selvam: Yes, yes, I used to play cricket with my friends.

恩是的,我过去常跟朋友玩。

Todd: You said this guys name, what's it, I'm sorry?

你刚刚说的那个人叫什么名字着?不好意思我忘记了。。

Selvam: Sachin Tendulkar.

Sachin Tendulkar.

Todd: Wow! I don't know him. See I like baseball. Do you know who Barry Bonds is?

哇,我不知道他。我是比较喜欢棒球的。你知道Barry Bonds?

Selvam: Yeah, sorry, I don't know anything about baseball.

不好意思,不知道,我对棒球无从了解。

Todd: Well, that's OK. You teach me about cricket and I'll teach you about baseball.

好吧。你刚给我讲了板球运动,那换我来给你讲讲棒球吧。

高效学习英语口语的方法3

1、温故而知新

对已有的知识经常重复,经常使用,才能有所积累。对于已有的知识,只有应用于生活中才能得到巩固,这也是罕有的的途径。比如在记忆单词时,某一生僻词初记简单,可只要一段时期不用,必会退出你的单词序列。就要求你有持之以恒的精神,勤动笔,多开口,在实践中不断进步。

生活在中文的环境中,要想使英语口语能力提高,就要有坚定的信心和坚强的意志,并且不能坐等机会,要积极为自己争取每一个机会。

比如看到各种英文标志,我们可以记录下来,梳理一下我们脑海中的英语积累,争取温故而知新。

2、给阅读提速

有可能的话,多读简单的英语课外读物(特别是假期)。很多人以为自己外语水平已经相当“高深”了,常常拿英文原著来读,就在一片枯燥与茫然中放弃,因为有太多生词TN认识,有太多即使简单的句子也不理解。应该只找简单的读物来读,发现自己慢慢地对原著也能知其原味了。其实,这跟我们小时候看童话差不多。可能有些字我们不认识,但总体上很简单,情节又很吸引人,于是我们就一本一本地读下去了,我们的知识、理解力也就慢慢增加了。试想一开始就拿一本哲学专著给你看,你能看下去吗?多读一些简单的英语读物,就是将英语中常用的也是精华的部分在我们脑海里活化,就是学会慢慢地用我们熟悉的词汇去领会、把握那些掺杂其间的我们不熟悉的字词,并能从情节中体会到我们学习外语的乐趣!

总的来说,语言是一种积累的工夫,日积月累,方能出口成章。临阵磨枪,不快也不光。

3、用英语学习其他知识

英语学习可以与个人兴趣、专业方向紧密结合,相互促进。这种学习方法特别适用干那种对英语没有多大兴趣,但对某一学科或某一事物有着浓厚兴趣和爱好的孩子。

比如说,一个对中国历史有着浓厚兴趣,可对英语却无多大兴趣的同学,读一些用英文写的介绍中国历史的书,这些书一般内容都很浅,互相促进,互相学习,既学了外语,又长了知识。

英语日常口语对话练习4

M:Good evening, Salia. What's that wonderful aroma from your kitchen?What are you doing now?

M:晚上好,莎莉亚。从你厨房里传来的奇妙香味是什么?你在做什么呀?

F:I am cooking now!

F:我正在炒菜。

M:Are you good at cooking?

M:你擅长烹调。

F:I have studied its skills recently at a training school. I plan to run a restau-rant,so I have to practise cooking!

F:我最近在一家培训学校学习烹调技巧,打算开一家餐馆,因此我不得不练习练习。

M:It is a good idea. What dish are you cooking now?!

M:这个主意好。你现在在炒什么菜?

F:I am steaming fish in a pressure cooker. Have you ever tried steamed fish?

F:我用高压锅清蒸鱼。你吃过清蒸鱼吗?

M:Yes,I have. But the taste of steamed fish at that restaurant is not delicious. The fish is not well-done and too salty.

M:吃过。但是那家餐馆的清蒸鱼味道不是很可口。鱼肉不完全熟且味道太咸。

F:That's the case. I think there is not enough time to steam it and soy sauce is too much.

F:原来这样。我认为,清蒸时间不够,且酱油放得太多。

M:I have the same idea as yours.

M:我也这么想。

F:It's OK. Please have a taste of it.

F:行了。请尝尝我清蒸的鱼。

M:Thank you. Oh,it's very delicious.

M:谢谢你。噢,味道好极了。

F:Thank you for your praise.

F:谢谢你的夸奖。

M:Besides steamed fi[]sh,what else are you good at cooking?

M:除了清蒸鱼外,你还有些什么拿手菜呢?

F:I am good at stewing beef with potato,frying chicken,hot and sour soup etc.

F:我还会做土豆炖牛肉、炸鸡、酸辣汤等。

M:So many dishes. Next Friday week is my birthday. I would like to invite you to cook for my dinner party,OK?

M:会这么多菜。下周五是我生日。我想邀请你为生日晚宴掌勺,行吗?

F:Why not? It is a good opportunity for me to practise cooking.

F:为什么不可以呢?这是我练习;烹调的好机会。

M:Thanks a lot.

M:非常感谢。

F:It's my pleasure.

F:应该的。

初级英语口语的对话练习5

S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you?

店员:欢迎光临超级立体音响。我能为您效劳吗?

C: I'd like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale?

顾客:我想要看看你们的立体音响,你们有什么特价品吗?

S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for $1,OOO. As you can see, all of the components are brand-new.

店员:有,这儿的这种音响特价1000元。如您所见,所有的零件都是全新的。

C: But it doesn't have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.

顾客:但它没有转盘,我有相当多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某种器材来播放它们。

S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here.

店员:我们备有转盘的立体音响选择有限,但在那儿我们有这样的系统。

相关推荐

热门文档

71 539923