少儿常用英语口语分享精编3篇
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“少儿常用英语口语分享精编3篇”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
少儿常用英语口语分享1
1. It’s time for morning exercises. 早操时间到了。
2. Let’s go out / outside. 让我们到室外去。
3. Let’s go downstairs. 让我们到楼下去。
4. Let’s play on the ground. 让我们去操场上玩。
5. Line up. 排队。
6. Two line. 2条队。
7. At ease! / Attention. / Eyes front. / Hands down. 稍息 / 立正 / 向前看 / 手放下
8. Let’s go. 让我们走。
9. Stop. 停。
10. Count off 报数。
11. You are the winner. 你是胜利者。
12. You are the first. 你是第一名。
少儿英语日常英语口语对话2
--Class begin!Stand up please!Goog morning,class.
--Goog morning,teacher.
--How are you?
--We are fine,thank you?
--I'm fine, we are going to study our lessons.
--Ok!
上课!起立!早上好,同学们.
老师,早上好!
你们好吗?
我们很好,谢谢,您呢?
我也很好.现在让我们来学习我们的课程吧!
好吧!
西蒙保罗住在乡村3
课文内容
Simon, would you like to visit your cousin Bob in the city this weekend?
西蒙,你想这周去探望你的堂兄鲍勃吗?
Sorry. Ddd, I don't like going to the city. There are too many cats.
对不起。爸爸,我不想去城市。那里有太多的。猫。
How about you, Peter?
彼特,你呢?
Dad, I don't want to go either. There is nowhere to play.
爸爸,我也不想去。那里没有地方玩。
Dad, can I go there? I've never been to a big city.
爸爸,我能去那儿吗?我从没去过大城市。
Of course you can. I'll help you get things ready.
当然可以。我会帮你准备好东西的。
读读演演
Please remember us to your cousin Bob.
去你堂兄鲍勃那别忘我们。
Don't worry. Dad, I will.
不要担心。爸爸,我会的。
I'm going to see my cousin soon. How happy I am!
我将要去看我的堂兄了。我好开心啊!
He must be somewhere here.
他一定在这里的某个地方。
Bob? Where are you? I'm your cousin.
鲍勃?你在哪?我是你的堂兄。
Shh. I'm here. Don't let the cat hear you.
嘘。我在这。不要让猫听到你。
I can't get in. It's too small.
我不能进去。它太小了。
Come inside. It's very small.
进来。它很小。
Who's talking?
谁在说话?
I can't get in. It's too small.
我不能进去。它太小了。
Hurry up!
快点!
Can we play outside now?
我们现在能出去玩了吗?
No, you can't. The cat is outside.
不,你不行。猫在外面。
When can we play outside?
什么时候我们能出去玩?
In the evening. We have to wait.
在晚上。我们不得不等一下。
I want to go home. I don't like this place.
我想要回家。我不喜欢这个地方。
But you just came.
但是你才刚来。
I want to go home.
我想要回家。
You have to wait.
你不得不等一下。
听读回答
Simon is a lovely mouse. He always lives in the country. He lives in a big house. Every day after 8, he comes out to play.
西蒙是一只可爱的老鼠。他一直住在乡村。他住在一个大房子里。每天8点之后,他外出游玩。
One day Simon came out and saw a very big black cat sleeping on the safa. Simon didn't like the cat. So he put a large bag over the cat's head. He wated to catch the big cat with the big bag.
一天西蒙外出看见一个大黑猫睡在沙发上。西蒙不喜欢猫。所以他拿了个大袋子放在猫的头上,他想要用大袋子把猫抓住。
Suddenly, Simon shouted, "A big mouse!" and the cat quickly jumped up, but he jumped into the big bag. He wanted to get out, but he couldn't.
突然,西蒙大叫:“一只大老鼠!”之后猫迅速的跳起,但是他跳进大袋子。他想要出去,但是他不能了。
Simon saw the cat was in the bag. He ate some cheese and drank a little juice. When it was dark, he went to bed still with a big piece of cheese in his hand.
西蒙看见猫在袋子里。他吃了一些奶酪,喝了一点橘汁。当天黑了之后,他手里仍然带了一大块奶酪上床。
唱唱跳跳
Simon Paul, Simon Paul.
西蒙保罗,西蒙保罗。
Came and see.
过来看看。
A big cat is sleeping behind the tree.
一个大猫在树前睡觉。
We can sing. We can dance.
我们可以唱歌。我们可以跳舞。
We can have a good time for he's asleep.
我们可以享受美好时光因为他在睡觉。