首页 > 学习资料 > 作文大全 >

常用医学英语口语对话(精选4篇)

网友发表时间 1136304

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“常用医学英语口语对话(精选4篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

医学英语口语表达【第一篇】

胃肠Stomach & Bowels

(1)当空腹时,他感觉胃里不舒服。

He has a certain disagreeable felling in the stomach when it is empty.

胃不调upset stomach

消化不良have bad(impaired:defective)digestion;suffer from indigestion(dyspepsia)

胃有毛病have a disordered stomach(stomach disorder);something is wrong with one's stomach.

因过食而伤胃injure one's stomach by overeating oneself

觉食物积滞胃中feel heavy on the stomach

食物不易消化lie(sit)heavy on one's stomach

自从那时起,消化便已失常。

Thereafter,the digestion was not really good.

曾有过一时性的恶心和呕吐,但并没有食欲不振或体重减少发生。

Transient nausea and vomiting was present,but no anorexia or weight loss occurred.

欲呕feel nauseated

有晨吐have morning sickness

夜吐(饭后恶心)nocturnal(postprandial)nausea

晕船(车)be sea-(car-)sick

有点恶心have(experience)some nausea

严重的作呕have considerable retching

里急后重时发生恶心和呕吐have a spell of N & V while straining at stool

患食欲不振和恶心be anorexic and nauseated

偶而恶心和呕吐develop occasional nausea and vomiting

老是溢酸,感觉腹胀burp all the time,feel bloated

吐出清净透明的胃容物with vomiting of clear gastric contents

呕吐停了,消失了vomiting stopped(ceased),cleared

止吐settle the stomach

打噎belch(eruct;eructate)

这病人恶心,曾呕吐了含有胆汁液体数次。

The patient developed nausea and vomited bile-stained fluid on several occasions.

当要呕吐时,他发觉有严重的腹上部痛和剧烈的头痛。

With the advent of vomiting,he noted severe epigastric pain as well as severe headache.

在第2天中午,她开始呕吐,随后呕吐胆汁质物。

At noon on the following day she stared vomiting food,which was followed by bile- stained material.

在病发时呕吐2次vomit twice at the onset

极度反胃regurgitate food violently

一小时后,他吐出不含血液的水质样东西。

One hour later,he vomited watery material containing no blood.

有时这病人在发作最厉害时,呕吐1、2次。

Sometimes the patient vomited once or twice at the height of the attack.

昨天早晨的呕吐物,被形容为含有未消化的食物和绿水,无血。

The vomitus of yesterday morning was described as containing indigested food and

greenish water with no evidence of blood.

最初的呕吐物是透明的,但据说住院治疗之前的呕吐物,带有褐色。

The vomitus was initially clear but just before hospitalization was said to brownish.

他开始有多次、带泡沫和臭味的大便。

He began to have frequent,frothy,foul-smelling stools.

解大便open(relax;evacuate)the bowel;have a passage

有便意have a call of nature

有1次(2次)大便have a motion(two motions)

没有大便be constipated

平均每天大便12次averaged 12 stools daily

发觉粪便中有很多血noticed gross blood in one's stools

开始一天解8次松的多脂粪便began to pass 8 loose greasy stools per day

大便增加到一天4~5次stools increased in number to 4 or 5 daily

更换尿布时有些粪便have some stool in each diaper change

大便次数减少了,但他仍然每天继续有2~3次大量的稀大便。

The stools became fewer in number but he still continued to have 2~3 large loose stools daily.

住院前2个月,她发觉黑色大便,但却把它忽略过去了。

Two months before admission she had noticed black stools but she disregarded them.

种类ordinary,dry,hard,loose(soft),large,watery(liquid),formed,formless,frothy,mucous,bloody,rice-water,pea-soup,tarry

臭味odorless,extremely foul,sour,putrid,less offensive in odor,offensive but no excessively foul

颜色black,tarry,brownish-black,brown,red,green,yellow,light-brown,grey- white(clay-colored)

大便的粗细和硬度正常,且从未呈黑色。

The stools were of normal caliber and consistency and have never been black.

大便颜色很淡,并且软如泥。

Stools were very light in color and of mushy consistence.

他诉说间歇性腹泻与便秘交替发生。

He complained of intermittent diarrhea alternating with constipation.

便秘suffer from constipation

惯性便秘habitual constipation

时常便秘be always constipated

有便秘倾向have a tendency to be constipated

只有灌肠才能缓和严重的便秘one's severe constipation was relieved only by enemas

便秘很难治,他以前常乞灵于泻药。

The constipation was very obstinate(stubborn)and he resorted to the frequent use of cathartics.

她的便秘逐渐严重起来,同时发觉到粪便直径变细。

She became progressively more constipated and noted a narrowing in the caliber of

the stools.

晨泻,水泻,粘液性腹泻,慢性腹泻diarrhea(morning,watery,mucous,dysenteric,chronic)

腹泻diarrhea(轻症mild,拖延的protracted,无法控制的uncontrolled,难医的intractable)

患腹泻suffer from diarrhea;have(an attack of)diarrhea;have loose bowels

短期的腹泻发生了a brief episode of diarrhea occurred

开始泻腹(自然消失,于两天后消失)diarrhea commenced(spontaneously disappeared,cleared after 2 days)

偶而泻肚子have occasional diarrhea

腹泻厉害,在3~7次之间diarrhea varied in severity from 3 to 7

不得不服药be obliged to take physics

腹泻未因吃脱脂牛奶而转佳received skim milk without any improvement in the diarrhea

用泻药use a purgative

他患腹泻,每天有8~10次带有粘液,脓和鲜红色血的大便。

He developed diarrhea with the daily passage of 8~10 stools containing mucous,pus,and bright red blood.

Ex2:以前他患过同样的腹泻,但从来没有这么严重过。

He previously had similar attacks of diarrhea but they were never so severe.

医学英语口语【第二篇】

1)He urinates more frequently than usual.

他小便比平时多。

2)He has difficulty controlling his bladder.

他很难控制小便。bladder 是膀胱。

3)There are some lumps on his testicles.

他的睪丸有些硬块。

4)He has had burning or pain when he urinates.

他小便时感到发热和疼痛。

5)He is passing less urine than usual.

他小便比平时少。

6)He has had painless swelling in his scrotum.

他的阴囊有不痛的肿大。

7)He feels lack of interest in sex.

他自觉对性的兴趣大减。

8)He has difficulty starting his urine flow.

他小便不畅通。

9)His urine stream is very weak and slow. form

他小便流动得很慢很弱。

10)He dribbles a little urine after he has finished urinating.

他小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。

11)He has had some discharge from his penis.

他的阴茎排出一些流脓。

12)His urine is cloudy and it smells strong.

他的小便混浊,而且气味不好。

13)He has a dull heavy ache in the crotch.

他的胯部感到隐痛。

14)He has a small leakage of urine when he coughs or sneezes.

他咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。

15)He has trouble urinating.

他小便有困难。

医学英语口语表达【第三篇】

.Receiving the patient(接待病人)

do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我帮助吗?

'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed……

我要领您到床边去。请跟我来。这是您的床位。

toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

supply hot water.我们供应热水

wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生。

is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

let us know if you need any help.您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。

is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟

二。information collection(收集信息)

you mind if I ask you a few questions?您介意我问您几个问题吗?

need some information from you.我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。

your tummy still sore?您的肚子还疼吗?

your pain come on after or before meals?您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here?排尿时痛吗?/当我按压这儿时痛吗?

your back ache?您的后背痛吗?

your feet swell?您的脚肿了吗?

you have a cough/fever?您咳嗽吗?/您有发热吗?

you bring up any sputum?您咳痰吗?

there any radiation of the pain ?(to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

long have you had the pain?您的痛有多长时间了?

did the pain start?/where is your pain?疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

your periods regular?您的月经规则吗?

三。Physical examination(查体)

you please undress for medical examination?请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

off your clothes, please.请把衣服脱下来

down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.请躺在治疗床上。/请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松。

your knees, please.请屈膝。

your mouth and say 'ah“张开口,说:啊

deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

I examine your tummy, please?我要检查下您的肚子,好吗?

up your sleeves, please.请卷起袖子。

四。communication.(交流)

am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下。

me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏。

'll test/take your blood pressure.我要测量您的血压。

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖测定,需要刺一下手指。

'll take some blood from your arm now.现在我要从您的胳膊抽血。

't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血。

bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿。

have your blood and urine tests done.请做一下您的血和尿试验。

are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今天早上您要拍一个胸片。

are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don't eat or drink

anything after 12 o'clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

are going to have urine catheterization now.现在您需要导尿。

'm going to do an ECG for you.我要给您做心电图。

'm going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我们通过胃管给您必要的营养。当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

'm going to make your bed./ we'll change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。

'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术。同意手术请您签字好吗?

'm going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

're going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I'm going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.我要给您做青霉素皮试。如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。/我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。

'm going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠,帮助您排便

doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。

'm going to give you oxygen now.我要给您吸氧

'm going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入。

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周。

are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

results are normal.结果正常

are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

五。about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。

the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水。

'll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次。

medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物。

六。comforting(安慰)

mind/It doesn't matter没关系

't worry不要担心

't be nervous. You are in good hands.不要紧张,操作者是高手

will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查

常用医学英语口语对话【第四篇】

睡眠问题

Situation 场景

下列会话发生在药房里。医生正在和一个顾客交谈,询问一些疾病方面的情况。

“Good afternoon. Can I help you?”“下午好,我能帮您什么吗?”

这是打开话匣子最简单、实用的方式,适用于任何场合。当然,除此以外,也可以使用类似于如下的句型来询问对方:

“How can I help you?”。“我能帮您什么吗?”

该句子也能达到Can I help you?的效果。

以下是打开话题的、最常用的方式,记住这些句型,有利于您的口语的提高:

Can……? 能……?

What……? 什么?

When……? 什么时候?

Do……? 一般问话方式

Have……? 一般问话方式

Dialogue 对话

Pharmacist: Good afternoon, can I help you?

Customer: Yes, let's hope so. Thank God, you speak English.

Pharmacist: Well, just a little. What seems to be wrong?

Customer: I've got an upset stomach-it's pretty bad. I've been up all night with it. and now I've got a bad headache, as well.

Pharmacist: I see. When did it first start?

Customer: When I went to bed.

Pharmacist: Do you think it's something you have eaten?

Customer: Oh, for sure. I'm not used to all this wining and dininng.

Pharmacist: No-it can be pretty strong.

Customer: I'll say! You can say that gain!

Pharmacist: Have you got diarrhoea? Is it very loose?

Customer: This is what it feels like.

Pharmacist: How often do you have to go?

Customer: I have to go every few minutes.

Vocabulary 词汇

diarrhoea n. 腹泻

headache n. 头痛

stomach n. 胃

loose adj. 松散的;宽松的

upset stomach 肚子不舒服

wining and dining 饮食

You can say that again!(口语)没错!您说对了。

Sentences 句子

I've been up all night with it. 我因此整天晚上起夜上厕所。

Do you think it's something you have eaten? 你认为跟你的饮食有关吗?

Have you got diarrhoea? Is it very loose? 有没有腹泻?大便是不是很稀呢?

This is what it feels like. 没错,跟你说的一样。

迎接病人

Situation 场景

系列会话中,一个护士迎接病人的到来,并与病人建立初步的关系。 请大家注意该护士是用什么方式与病人沟通的、她如何自我介绍,如何为病人提供服务的。她对病人说:

“Morning, welcome to our ward. I'm Nurse Ordó?ez - can I help you?”

“早上好,欢迎来到我们的病房。我是您的护士Ordó?ez -我能帮您什么吗?”

病人说明了她的来意:

“I've come for my operation.”

“我来动手术的。”

然后,护士请病人出示与医生的预约单。

聊了一会以后,护士请病人坐下,然后要求病人跟她说明情况。病人欣然同意。

Dialogue 对话

Nurse: Morning, Welcome to our ward. I'm Nurse Ordó? ez - can I help you?

Mrs. Watson: Yes, please. I'm Mrs. Watson, and this is my son Vickywho drove me here. I've come for my operation

Nurse: Oh, yes, I'll take your appointment letter. Thank you.

It's a lovely place. Is it new?

Nurse: Yes, it is. We're very proud of it, was inaugurated by Her Rotal Highness last December. Now, if you'd like to take seat, and help me with a few details.

Mrs. Watson: Yes, of course, what do you want to know?

Vocabulary 词汇

nurse 护士

ward 病房

appointment 约会

operation 手术

drive 开车(drive sb. swh. 开车送某人到什么地方)

lovely 可爱的

place 地方

proud 骄傲的

inaugurated 任命;任职

detail(s) 细节,详细情况

询问病情

Are you feeling all right?您是感觉好吗?

Are you feeling nausea?您是感觉恶心吗?

Are your bowels acting properly?您的肠能适当地行动吗?

Are your bowels regular?您的肠的运动是规则吗?

Did you have pains here before?您这里有以前痛吗?

Do you cough?你咳嗽吗?

Do you feel short of breath sometimes?您有时感觉呼吸急促吗?

Do you feel short-winded?你有时感觉短促的喘气吗?

Do you feel tired?您感到疲乏吗?

Do you have any appetite? Do you have difficulty breathing?您有胃口吗? 您有呼吸困难吗?

Does it hurt?心脏感到痛吗?

Have you ever had this experience before?您以前曾经有这经验吗?

Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?您从前得过慢性疾病吗?

Have you got any feeling of nausea?您有恶心的感觉吗?

Have you lost weight recently?您的体重最近减轻了吗?

Have you taken anything for it?您为它采取了各种方式了吗?

How about your appetite?您的胃口怎么样?

How bad is it?它有多么坏?

How far pregnant are you?您怀孕多久了?

How long has it been this way?这样多久了?

How long has this been going on?继续这样多久了?

How long have you been ill?您这样不舒服有多久了?

How long have you been like this?您像这样有多久了?

How long have you had it?你有这个毛病有多久了?

How long have you had this trouble?你有这麻烦多久了?

How're you feeling now?您现在感觉怎么样了?

How's your rheumatism?您的关节感觉怎么样?

How's your sleep?你的睡眠情况怎么样?

Since when have you been feeling like this?您感觉象这样是从什么时候开始的?

What did you eat yesterday?您昨天吃了什么?

What do you complain of?您说什么?

What hurts you?你那里痛?

What seems to be the matter?似乎是什么问题?

What seems to be the trouble?似乎是什么麻烦?

What sort of pain do you get there?您什么地方痛?

What's the matter with you?怎么了您?

睡眠不好

1)He is sleeping poorly.

他睡不好

2)He has difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.

他不易入睡,也难集中精神。

3)It is usually hard for her to fall asleep when she goes to bed at night.

她晚上就寝,很难入睡。

4)He wakes during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.

他晚间或清早醒来后,再也不能入睡。

5)He has nightmares occasionally.

他有时做噩梦。

手脚毛病

1)His both hands and feet ache all over.

他两手两脚都很酸痛。

2)He has pain on the sole of his feet.

他脚底很痛。

3)There is a wart-like lump on the sole of right foot.

我右脚底有个像肉疣般的硬块。

4)His ankles look puffy and they pit when he presses them with his finger.

他的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。 pit = small dent form 句里的 they 和 them 都是指 ankles.

5)The pain in his left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling.

左脚酸痛,并有红肿。

6)The joints near his fingernails and knuckles look swollen.

指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。

7)He has numbness and tingling in his hands and fingers.

他的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。

8)His legs become painful following strenuous exercise.

激烈运动后,他的腿就痛。

9)His knee is misshapen or unable to move.

他的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。

10)There are some swellings in his armpit.

他的腋窝肿大。

11)He is troubled with painful muscles and joints.

他的筋骨和关节都痛。

12)She is troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders.

她的后背和肩膀都痛。

13)His knee has been bothering him for some time.

他的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。

相关推荐

热门文档

71 1136304