两人英语口语对话带翻译(实用3篇)
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“两人英语口语对话带翻译(实用3篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
两人英语口语对话短文阅读1
Salesgirl: How do you like the skirt,madam?
太太,您觉得这条短裙怎么样?
: I like the 's very it is too small for you show me another one?
我喜欢这种可爱的颜色。但它对我来说太小了,能换一件吗?
Salesgirl: How about this one,madam?Short skirts are in fashion now.
那么这条怎么样,太太?短裙现在正流行呢。
: Hmm.。.Can I try it on?
嗯……我能试穿一下吗?
Salesgirl: Sure.
当然可以。
Salesgirl: Oh,it looks great on you and has your name on it!
噢,看哪!它和您多么搭调,简直像为您量身定做的!
: Thank think I'll take it.
谢谢。我想我会买下它的。
二人英语情景口语对话带翻译2
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写1篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
大学生两人英语口语对话带翻译3
Ann: Tomorrow,we will have a pic.
我们明天要去野炊。
Lily: Really? I’d like to take part in.
真的吗?我也要参加。
Ann: Have you finished your work?
你工作完成了吗?
Lily: Yeah, everything worked out well.
恩,所有的事都解决好了。
Ann: Good, Count you on.
好,算上你。
Lily: Do we need to prepare something?
我们需要准备些东西吗?
Ann: Of course, I arrange you to take a pan with us.
当然,我安排你带个平底锅吧。
Lily: Pan? But I have no pan, I never cook at home.
平底锅?但是我没有啊,我在家从不煮饭的。
Ann: If so, what can you do?
这样的话,那你能干什么?
Lily: I can eat, it is my speciality.
我能吃,这是我的专长。