首页 > 学习资料 > 作文大全 >

关于英语短句子带翻译经典3篇

网友发表时间 1052350

【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“关于英语短句子带翻译经典3篇”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!

关于英语短句子带翻译1

碎花瓣被风吹得飘落了一地,零乱得没有一点规律。

(Broken petal falls in the wind, have no laws in.)

快乐没有谁可以左右,只有自己用力握紧。

(Happy about no one can only hold the force.)

纯浓的巧克力,就像初尝爱情的滋味那般美好。

(Pure strong chocolate, just like the taste of love to be the first tastes good.)

花只开一半,梦也只做一半就好。

(Spend only half open, dream also do only half.)

溪水缓慢地流动着,带走了几片落叶,也带走了记忆。

(Stream flow, slowly away a few leaf, also taking the memory.)

天下着丝丝雨滴,天气也微微有点凉,寒冷了风景。

(The world with filar silk rain weather also slightly a little cool, cold the scenery.)

One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.

有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。

When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.

(分别时假装的微笑,是最后的告别曲。)

I pass through the summer which the winter and the equator are filled with joy rush toward you to like.

(我穿过冬季和赤道满心欢喜的奔向你喜欢的夏天。)

Youth, our dissolute time passage ,

(青春,我们放肆的年华。)

What I remember fondly has nothing unsaid.

(我怀恋的是无话不说。)

In are the eye tears, what pain dazzling?

(眼里的泪光,是什么痛的刺眼?)

关于英语短句子带翻译2

Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

(有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。)

Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

(哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。)

Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

(没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。)

No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

(我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。)

I need him like I need the air to breathe.

(我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。)

℡ 、Time orbit we just one solitude of the subway.

(时间的轨道里我们只是一班孤寂的地铁)

The wind blows away the thoughts, rolled up unruly time.

(被风吹散的思念,卷起不羁的时间)

Two people along the street up, who also don't stay.

(两个人沿着街一直走,谁也不许再停留)

Even next second we didn't meet, on one second we will meet.

(即使下一秒我们没有相遇,上一秒我们也会相见。)

Believe that god is fair.

(相信上帝是公平的。)

Although again sweet candy, also has a bitter day.

(即使再甜的糖,也有苦的一天。)

How many dream had, and never came into my heart.

(多少梦幻的曾经,也不曾走进莪的心)

A we missed the time, France.

(时间一点点被我们错过,擦肩而过。)

Is heavy likely is the dark memorial speech lonely.

(寂寞沉重得像是黑暗的悼词。)

The numerous rivers heart surface, threads a needle the line to suture sadly.

(千沟万壑的心脏表面,穿针走线般地缝合进悲伤。)

A chock full pool of water, after blowing off silence.

(满满当当的一池水,放空后的寂静。)

I have also forgotten once world, whether a peaceful piece of string sound.

(我也忘记了曾经的世界,是否安静的一片弦音。)

Is who wasn't careful destroys one named not to leave not the abandoned puppet?

(是谁不小心打坏了一个名为不离不弃的玩偶?)

The happy blood is unable the backflow centripetal dirty.

(幸福的血液无法回流向心脏。)

From now on,I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.

从现在起,我将不再期待,只珍惜我所拥有的。

There are 4 steps to happiness: you ,me ,our hearts,together!

通往幸福只需要四步:你、我、我们的心、在一起。

Delay is the deadliest form of denial.

拖延是最彻底的拒绝。

Time heals almost everything. Give time time.

时间几乎会愈合所有事情。请给时间一点时间。

Tears are words the heart can't say.

眼泪是心里无法诉说的言辞。

There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.

世上最美的,莫过于从泪水中挣脱出来的那个微笑。

Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

令记忆深刻的最好方法,就是试图去忘记。

Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.

有时候,我只是需要一个可以说话的人。

关于英语短句子带翻译3

第一条

英文:Often TouLu you every bit of life, can you the same for me.

中文:每每偷录你生活的点滴,你可否一样对于我。

第二条

英文:Without you, my life don't know how to describe.

中文:没有你,我的生活不知道该怎样去形容。

第三条

英文:Thought always spent in cigarettes, total love in alcohol broken.

中文:思念总在香烟里度过,爱情总在酒精里破碎。

第四条

英文:If you really love me, then why do I see is to breed.

中文:倘若你真的爱我,那么为什么我看到的只是繁衍。

第五条

英文:Indifferent attitude, made light of expression. Comfort

中文:无所谓的态度,满不在乎的表情,是自己给自己的安慰

第六条

英文:Those who let a person to sink in things, is a good start.

中文:那些让人陷进去的东西,开始总是美好的。

第七条

英文:I understand you have called content, and you don't understand is that I cherish.

中文:我懂有你叫知足,而你却不懂有我叫珍惜。

第八条

英文:We always want to forget the past, but in the past, but did not forget us.

中文:我们总想着遗忘过去,但过去却并未遗忘我们。

第九条

英文:Your weak away in my heart, but let me for you and sad.

中文:你的脆弱藏在心里,却让我因你而难过。

第十条

英文:Without you, I still will smile carefree, please don't think that you have more memorable.

中文:没有你,我依旧会笑得无忧无虑,请别以为你有多难忘。

第十一条

英文:Think of had to meet, like very dizzy, when the mind change, such as gone.

中文:想起当初相见,似天旋地转,当意念改变,如过往云烟。

第十二条

英文:Hand and catch you fell out of the tears, but not cut the fundus you sad!

中文:伸手,接住你眼角垂落的泪滴,却截不住你眼底的悲伤!

第十三条

英文:Tears flow is down and out, because you never know what I choose!

中文:泪流的很落魄,是因为你从不懂我的选择!

第十四条

英文:Memory is heel, lonesome is dent, I a person coexistence.

中文:回忆是脚跟,寂寞是凹痕,我一个人共存。

第十五条

英文:Not give each other a happy man, is life does not need good-bye.

中文:给不了彼此幸福的人,是终身不需要再见的人。

第十六条

英文:Don't corrupted themselves, life is not only an opportunity, try to get.

中文:不要堕落了自己,人生并不只有一次机会,努力把握。

第十七条

英文:For short, do not remember every detail, every mood.

中文:因为短暂,不记得每一个细节,每一个情绪。

第十八条

英文:The way of the time is the single car, never sell FanChengPiao.

中文:时间的路是单程车,从来不卖返程票。

第十九条

英文:Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.

中文:只有爱情的熏陶,才能体会到与生俱来的灵感。

第二十条

英文:You have no wrong, I am not wrong just a gust of wind, blew the commitment.

中文:你没有错,我没有错只是一阵风,吹熄了承诺。

相关推荐

热门文档

71 1052350