首页 > 实用范文 > 导游词 >

十三陵定陵导游词【实用4篇】

网友发表时间 352517

【引言】阿拉题库漂亮网友为您分享整理的“十三陵定陵导游词【实用4篇】”范文资料,以供参考学习,希望这篇文档资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给朋友吧!

陵定陵导游词【第一篇】

THE MING TOMBS

The Ming Tombs are 40 kilometers north of Beijing City on the southern slopes of Tianshou Mountain. They are the burial grounds of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors. In July 20xx the site was designated a world cultural heritage site by UNESCO.

Empress Xu died in the 5th year of Yongle (1407). Zhu Di sent

Zhao Hong, secretary of the Ministry of Rites and a geomancer----Liao Junqing along with many others to Beijing in search of an auspicious place for the tombs. It is said that this group of people first selected the area of Tu Jia Ying, which means slaughter-house, and as such, it couldn't be used as the burial ground. Next they selected the foot of Yangshan Mountain, Changping. However, since the surname of the emperor (Zhu) is a homophone for pig and because a village named 'wolf mouth ravine' was located there, they decided against using that area. Later, they found Yan-jiatai west of Beijing. Again, since 'Yanjia' was the homonym of the death of the emperor, it was also deemed unsuitable. It was not until the 7th year of Yongle (1409), that they finally chose the present Heavenly Longevity Mountain as their cemetery grounds.

The whole area covers 40 square kilometers. It has mountains to its east, west and north, and Dragon Mountain and Tiger Mountain are on either side of its southern entrance. The 13 tombs go from north to south. They are arranged in the manner of the Imperial Palace, with the administration area in the front and living quarters in the rear. In front of the tombs are divine passes, stone archways and steel towers. The Precious City and Ming Tower stand over the Underground Palace.

There were 16 emperors during the Ming Dynasty. Buried in the Ming tombs, are 13 Ming emperors and 23 empresses, as well as many concubines, princes, princesses and maids. The other 3 emperors, Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, Zhu Yunwen and Zhu Qiyu are buried in other locations.

The founder of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang, established his capital in present day Nanjing where he was buried after his death. His tomb is called Xiaoling (Tomb of Filial Piety).

The body of the second emperor of the Ming, Zhu Yunwen, is missing. Some said that he died in a fire, while others said that he went to a temple and became a monk. There is no final conclusion yet.

The seventh Ming Emperor Zhu Qiyu, was buried as a prince by his elder brother Zhu Qizhen at Jinshankou, a western suburb of Beijing, because in the Tumubao Upheaval, Emperor Zhu Qizhen became a captive and the younger brother of Zhu Qizhen. Zhu Qiyu was chosen as the new emperor, but later Zhu Qizhen was back and proclaimed his re-enthronement in the Seizing Gate Upheaval.

The Memorial Arch was built in the 19th year of Jiajing (1540) as a symbol of the Ming Tombs. It is 14 meters high and 28. 86 meters wide, and has 5 arches supported by 6 pillars with beautiful bas-relief carvings of lions, dragons and lotus flowers. The Memorial Arch is the biggest and the most exquisite stone arch preserved in the country today. The major designs of dragon and cloud decorations reflect the character of imperial architecture. In addition, it also demonstrates the skillful artistry of the Ming craftsmen.

The Big Palace Gate is the front gate of the Ming Tombs, and is more commonly known as Big Red Gate. Facing south, there are three arch entrances to the gate, the main inlet to the Ming Tombs. Flanking the gate are two stone tablets, inscribed with orders for the emperor, officials and other people to dismount, before entering into the tomb area. If they did not obey, they would be punished for their disrespect. The rules governing the Ming Tombs in the Ming Dynasty, stipulate that one who sneaks into the tomb area to pick firewood and break twigs would be flogged. Those who came to fetch dirt and stone would be beheaded. Those who entered arbitrarily into the tomb area would be flogged a hundred times.

The Tablet House was built in the 10th year of Xuande (1435), and stands about 10 meters high with two tiers of eaves. A huge tablet stands in the middle of the Tablet House. The front side bears an inscription by Emperor Renzong for Chengzu. The reverse side is a poem by Qing Emperor Qianlong recording in detail the conditions of the broken Changling, Yongling, Dingling and Xiling. On the east side is the record of expenditures for repairing the Ming Tombs by the Qing government. On the west side is an epitaph by Qing Emperor Jiaqing. It was written in the 9th year of Jiaqing (1804) describing the cause of the fall of the Ming Dynasty.

On the north side of the Tablet House, stands a group of stone carvings (36 in all). Behind the house, there are two stone pillars. Beyond the pillars are stone animals and other statues. Lions, Xie Zhi, camels, elephants, and Qi Lin horses .All of the animals are in two pairs. Two stand, while the other two kneel. It is followed by the statues of military officers, civil officials and officials of merit, four in each group. These stone animals and statues were made in the 10th year of Xuande (1435). They reflect the imperial power when he was alive and the imperial dignity after he was deceased. The animals and statues were created using whole blocks of stone weighing a couple of tons and each was delicately and masterfully carved.

Here stands Ling Xing Gate, also known as the unique Dragon and Phoenix Gate, with the meaning of the Gate of Heaven. The gate is pierced with six door leaves, attached to three archways. The top of the central section of the three archways is decorated with flames and precious pearl, so it is also known as the Flame Archway. To the north of the Dragon and Phoenix Gate there lays a seven-arch marble bridge, leading to the gate of Changling. To the east of the seven-arch bridge stands an old five-arch bridge, which was the original site of the seven-arch bridge.

Actually we are standing on the axle line of the Ming Tombs, otherwise known as the Sacred Way or the Tomb path. We passed the Memorial Arch, the Big Palace Gate, the Tablet House, Sacred Way, stone animals and statues, and Ling Xing Gate. This seven-kilometer long sacred pathway leads from south to north, all the way to the Gate of Changling.

Now, we are moving to Chang Ling. Changling is the first tomb built in the Ming Tombs area, covering 10 hectares and containing Emperor Zhu Di and his empress Xu.

Zhu Di (Chengzu) of the Ming Dynasty was the fourth son of the first Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, born in 1360. Zhu Di was conferred the title of the prince of Yan in the 3rd year of Hongwu (1370). He was appointed at Beiping. After the death of Zhu Yuanzhang (the first Ming Emperor), Zhu Di used the pretext of eliminating evil officials at the side of Emperor Jianwen to lead an army expedition down south to Nanjing. He seized the throne in the 4th year of Jianwen (1402) and ascended the throne in June inside the Hall of Ancestral Worship in Nanjing. Zhu Di was an emperor of outstanding accomplishment in the Ming Dynasty. As soon as he became the prince of Yan, he led the generals out to battle. He had great achievements in calming down the north. After he took over his nephew's power and became the emperor, he still went out to battle throughout the country and consolidated the rule of the Ming Dynasty. He made the important decision to move the capital to Beijing. During the rule of Zhu Di, magnificent developments were made in the economy, culture and in diplomacy. In terms of culture, Zhu Di successively sent Grand Academician Xie Jin, Yan Guangxiao and others to compile the Yongle encyclopedia. The book has become the largest book ever complied in Chinese history. For expanding external exchanges and trade, Zhu Di selected eunuch Zheng He to lead a large fleet filled with precious gold, silver, silk and satins to sail to southeast Asia and Africa seven times in the early years of Yongle.

Empress Xu was buried together with Emperor Zhu Di in Changling. Empress Xushi was the eldest daughter of Xu Da who was one of the founding fathers of the Ming Dynasty. Throughout her lifespan, Xu Shi complied 20 articles of internal lectures and a book advising to be good, so as to cultivate people's minds. She was the very first one to be buried in Changling and in the Ming Tomb area.

The Hall of Eminent Favor in Changling is the best preserved among the thirteen tombs. It is a valuable relic of ancient China's wooden structures. It is nine rooms wide and five rooms long, a hall size rarely seen in China. The roof is made of top-class double eaves and there are multiple rooms covered with yellow glazed tiles. The hall is supported by 60 thick Nanmu pillars, the middle four in the hall are the thickest, the diameter of each one can reach over one meter. It is known as the best Nanmu (phoebe) hall in the country.

Now we are going to Dinging. Dingling is located at the east foot of Dayu Mountain. Buried here are the 13th Ming Emperor Wanli (Zhu Yijun) and his two empresses Xiaoduan and Xiaojing. Zhu Yijun was the longest on the throne of the Ming Emperors. (He was emperor for 48 years). He was the greediest and laziest emperor in the Ming Dynasty. Zhu Yijun ascended the throne at the age of 9. After he came to power, he was supported by the chief minister Zhang Juzheng. At this time, various aspects of society gained development.

Later ,Zhang Juzheng died of illness. Not long after Wanli managed state affairs on his own, he used the chance to select the location for his tomb site when he went to pay homage to the ancestors' tombs. He spent eight million taels of silver (250,000 kilos of silver) and six years to build a high quality tomb Dingling. After the Dingling was completed, Zhu Yijun personally went to inspect it, and felt very satisfied with the result. He went so far as to hold a grand banquet in the Underground Palace, which was unheard of in history.

Zhu Yijun was a typical muddle-headed emperor. Reflecting on his reign, he did not pay attention to state affairs for 28 out of his 48 year rule. The state organ was effectively semi-paralyzed during his reign. Later generations commented that the fall of the Ming dynasty was caused by this emperor.

Zhu Yijun had two empresses. Empress Xiaojing was originally a maid of Wanli's mother Cisheng. Later she gave birth to a son of the emperor. That son was the one-month emperor Guangzong (Zhu Changluo). She died of illness 9 years earlier than Shenzong died. She was buried as a concubine at Pinggangdi, around the east pit, at the Heavenly Longevity Mount. After Xiaojing was conferred the title of “grandmother of the emperor”, her body was moved to the Underground Palace of Dingling, and buried together with Emperor Wanli and Empress Xiaoduan on the same day. Xiaoduan was conferred the title of empress, but she could not give birth to either a son or a daughter to the emperor. Xiaoduan died of illness. A hundred days later, Emperor Wanli (Zhu Yijun) died too. Empress Xiaoduan, Emperor Wanli, and Empress Xiaojing were buried together in the Underground Palace.

The tablet in front of Dingling has no words on it. It is called the wordless tablet. There is a pair of coiling dragons along the top and a pattern of sea waves carved on the bottom. Its base is composed of a tortoise (Bixi). It is said that the dragon has nine sons. In twelve of the Ming Tombs, excluding Changling, all the tablets are wordless. Originally there were no tablet houses in front of the Tombs, but later the tablet houses and steeles of the first six tombs were completed. But the emperor Jiajing at the time indulged in drinking, lust and searching for longevity pills, so he had no time to pay attention on the inscriptions. Consequently the six tablets are wordless. And in keeping with this tradition, that’s why the tablets later on are also blank.

Now we are arriving at The Gate of Eminent Favor and the Hall of Eminent Favor of Dingling, The Hall of Eminent Favor is also called Hall of Enjoyment. It was the place where the emperor and his entourage held grand sacrificial rites. They were mostly destroyed when the Qing soldiers came. And they were destroyed again later, so now only the ruins remain.

Moving on, this is the exhibition rooms that were built after the excavation of the Underground Palace. The exhibition explains in detail the history of the tomb master and introduces the tomb excavation process. The exhibition rooms are divided into two parts, the south and the north. In the south room, on display are the sacrificial objects of Emperor Wanli unearthed from the Underground Palace. In the north room, on display are the sacrificial items of the two empresses. All of then are fancy and invaluable.

Now we arrive at The Soul Tower, this is the symbol of the tomb. It is a stone structure with colorful painted decorations. The Soul Tower and the Precious citadel of Dingling have never been damaged seriously. The Soul Tower is the best preserved architecture above the ground of Dingling. On top of the yellow, glazed tiled roof of the Soul Tower sits a big stone tablet. Two Chinese characters----Dingling, are carved on the tablet. Inside the Soul Tower, on top of another stone tablet, there are two big characters----'the Great Ming' written in seal characters. On the body of the tablet, seven Chinese characters-----'Tomb of Emperor Shenzong Xian' are carved. The Soul Tower is connected with the Precious Citadel. The Precious Citadel is a large round wall built with bricks. The Precious Citadel wall is m high, and lower part is thick while the upper part is thin. The round wall's perimeter is over 800 meters, and inside the wall is a large artificial mound, the emperor's tomb mound, known as Precious Top.

Dingling is the only Ming Tomb to be excavated. Formal excavation work started in May 1956 and ended in 1958. First, the working personnel discovered an exposed gateway at the side wall to the southwest of the Precious Citadel of Dingling. So they dug the first tunnel facing the position of the gateway. At the bottom of the tunnel, they discovered a tunnel made of bricks. Three months later, along the direction of the tunnel, to the west of the Soul Tower, they dug the second tunnel. During the digging, they encountered with a stone tablet which inscribed the words ' from here 48. 8m forward and 10. 7m downward lies the precious wall'. Therefore it gave the correct direction of opening up the Underground Palace.

According to the direction of the stone tablet, after digging the third tunnel, they found a stone tunnel. At last they got to the precious wall. Thus they opened the precious wall with a square stone room. To the west end of the room, lay two marble doors. The working personnel used a wire and wood plank to remove the ' self-acting' stone bar, which was against the back of the door. With this method, they opened the entrance of the Underground Palace.

The palace has no beam which was built according to the principles of geomancy Altogether there are five chambers. The chambers are separated by seven marble doors. The Underground Palace is 27 meters deep, covering an area of 1,195 square meters. There is a same structure stone door in between the front, middle and rear chambers. The door is made of marble. The biggest marble door is 3. 3 meters high, meters wide, 4 tons in weight. It looks heavy, but it is reasonably designed. The pivot of the stone door is inclined to the door axle, so the door is easy to open and close. On top of the door is a lintel (made of bronze) tube weighing about 10 tons to prevent the door from falling. Carved on the front of the marble door are 9 rows of 81 knobs and strange animals with rings in their mouths. Located on the reverse side, opposite the animals, is a protruding section that holds the door's 'self-acting' stone bar.

The front and middle chambers are 7. 2 meters high and 6 meters wide. The floor is covered with gold bricks. According to records, the gold bricks are smooth and durable. The more you polish them, the brighter they become. There are no decorations in the front and two annex chambers. In the middle chamber, there are three marble thrones for Emperor Wanli and his two Empresses, known as the precious thrones. In the front of the thrones, there are five yellow glazed offerings and one blue-and-white porcelain jar of Jiajing Year's style with a cloud-and-dragon design. It is about meters in diameter. Originally there was sesame oil in the jar. On the surface of the oil was a copper tube with a wick inside. It is called the 'everlasting lamp'. Due to the lack of oxygen, the light went out so the oil had not been used all.

The rear chamber is the biggest of the three. It is meters high, 31 meters long, meters wide, the floor is paved with polished stones. In the rear chamber, there is a coffin platform edged with white marble. Placed on the platform are the coffins of Emperor Wanli and his two Empresses as well as 26 vermilion boxes filled with funeral objects.

In the middle of the coffin platform, there is a rectangular hole filled with soil called Gold Well. Putting jade stone around the coffin or inside the coffin or in the mouth of the deceased is called being ' buried with jade. ' Ancient people believed Gold Well was the pit of geomancy. It could prevent the body from decay for a long time. Being 'buried with jade' on a Gold Well was the highest standard of entombment one could receive in the feudal era.

Originally the empress's coffin should have been placed in the rear chamber. Then why were the coffins of the two empresses also in the same chamber as the emperor's? In 1620, first empress Xiaoduan died in April, then in July Emperor Wanli also died. After that, the son of Zhu Changluo died 29 days after his succession. In only a few months, two emperors and one empress had died in succession. In addition they had removed Empress Xiaojing's coffin to Dingling. All the burdens of the funeral burials fell on the just enthroned Emperor Zhu Youjian. The preparation work was done in a hurried fashion (this was clearly recorded in historical documents). The rainy season had already arrived before the funeral could occur and the passage leading to the empress' annex chamber may not have been convenient to open. So the coffins of the emperor, empresses all entered the Underground Palace through the front entrance. After the coffins entered the Underground Palace, since the passage to the annex chambers were narrow, the coffins of the empresses would not fit through it. So they had to put all the three coffins together into the rear chamber.

Now please follow me out of the underground palace. And our tour for today is completed. I hope you have found our time together informative and enjoyable. We now have half an hour for a rest, and then we will get together here at 4:00pm. Thank you.

陵定陵导游词【第二篇】

Les tombes Ming sont situées au pied de la montagne Tianshou, dans ledistrict de Changping, à Pékin, où 13 Empereurs de la dynastie Ming sontenterré la septième année de Yongle (1409), le mausolée Changling a étéconstruit, jusqu'à la première année de Shunzhi de la dynastie Qing, le mausoléeSiling a été construit pendant 200 l'achèvement du système des tombesMing et la grande échelle, c'est le Groupe de Tombes impériales le plus préservéet le plus enterré au 20__, les tombes Ming ont été inscrites sur laliste du patrimoine du siècle par l'UNESCO et sont devenues un lieuincontournable pour les touristes chinois et étrangers à Pékin.

Il y avait seize empereurs dans la dynastie Ming, pourquoi n'y a - t - ilque les treize mausolées? C'est parce que trois empereurs de la dynastie Mingn'ont pas été enterrés ici, l'un était l'empereur fondateur Zhu Yuanzhang,l'autre était le deuxième empereur Zhu yunchang de la dynastie Ming, et l'autreétait l'empereur Jingtai Zhu qiyu de la dynastie troisième empereur dela dynastie Ming, Zhu Di, a été le premier à construire un mausolée à Pékin.

En juillet de la cinquième année de Yongle (1407) de la dynastie Ming, Xu,Impératrice de Zhu Di, l'ancêtre de la dynastie Ming, est morte. Zhu Di aordonné à Zhao Yi, Secrétaire au Ministère des rites, et Liao junqing, sorcierdu Jiangxi, de construire un mausolée dans la région de ,sélectionnez aujourd'hui le district de Changping kangjiazhuang Lou Ziying,comme site du mausolée à l' Di lui - même après l'inspection surplace, très satisfait, a scellé la montagne ici appelée "Tianshou Mountain", achoisi "huangdaoji Day" pour commencer la construction du mausolée.

De la septième année de Yongle à la deuxième année de Xuande (1409 - 1427),il a fallu 18 ans pour que le mausolée soit couronné de succè'impératrice Xua d'abord été enterrée, puis Zhu Di, l'ancêtre de la dynastie Di anommé son mausolée "Changling" avant sa mort, qui est le "mausolée principal"des treize mausolées.

Les travaux de décoration ultérieurs de Changling ne sont pasterminé la période Jiajing de la dynastie Ming, Zhu houxu a ordonné laconstruction du sanctuaire de grande arche de Pierre et la stèle dushinto ont été construites a fallu plus de 130 ans pourachever le mausolé Saint tao?sme du mausolée Changling est devenu le Sainttao?sme principal des tombes Ming, avec l'achèvement des tombes des empereurssuivants de la dynastie Ming.

Après l'entrée de la dynastie Qing dans les douanes, il y a eu de grandesdifficultés à gouverner le pays, de sorte que la cour impériale a pris denombreuses mesures pour atténuer l'émotion violente de résistance des exemple, suspendre la mise en ?uvre du rasage des cheveux et desvêtements faciles, reprendre les examens impériaux, réutiliser lesfonctionnaires Han, et la gestion des mausolées de la dynastie Ming.

Pendant la période Kangxi, chaque fois que l'empereur Kangxi visitait leSud, il se rendait spécialement au mausolée Ming Xiao à Nanjing pour offrir del'encens et des sacrifices à Zhu Yuanzhang, et marchait sur le c?té droit duSaint tao?sme du mausolée Ming Xiao (en haut à gauche dans l'Antiquité) pourmontrer son respect pour L'empereur fondateur de la dynastie Ming le règne de Yongzheng, l'empereur de Yongzheng "souhaite quele fils devienne père", a ordonné de rechercher les descendants directs del'empereur de la dynastie le scelleur arriè le règne deQianlong, l'empereur de Qianlong a donné aux descendants de la famille zhu lepremier rang de Yan en Hou, héré outre, le Gouvernement Qing a mis enplace un envoy é spécial de l'encens, c'est - à - dire l'eunuque du mausolée,chargé des questions spécifiques mausolée est responsable de lagarde des b?timents du mausolée et des arbres dans la zone du mausolée.

La dernière génération de Yan en Hou de la République de Chine s'appelaitZhu raison de sa paresse et de sa surveillance, il a été révoqué par leGouvernement de la République de Chine de toutes les fonctions liées à la gardedu mausolée et a depuis quitté la scène historique.

Aujourd'hui, les tombes Ming ont restauré une partie du paysage sous laprotection et la réparation du 'ensemble du mausolée est long,Xian, Jing, Yu, Mao, Tai, Kang, Yong, Zhao, Ding, Qing, de, si treize mausoléessont disposés au pied de la montagne Tianshou, une entrée et une sortie.?gauche, il y a la montagne Python qui symbolise le dragon vert, à droite, il y ale tigre qui symbolise le tigre y a un petit ruisseau devant lamontagne, au Sud - Est, formant un étang, qui est connu sous le nom de réservoirdes treize région abrite également 23 impératrices, une princesseimpériale et des dizaines de martyrs, ainsi que sept Tombes impériales et unetombe d'eunuque.

En tant qu'attractions touristiques ouvertes au monde extérieur sontquatre, ils sont Changling shinto, Changling, dingling, vais parlerde Changling aujourd'hui.

Le propriétaire du tombeau est Zhu Di, l'ancêtre de la dynastie Ming, letroisième empereur de la dynastie Ming et le quatrième fils de Zhu Yuanzhang,l'ancêtre de la dynastie é en 1360 et mort en 1424.

Zhu Di a connu des hauts et des bas tout au long de sa a été nomméroi Yan à l'?ge de 11 ans et a épousé Xu Shi, la fille a?née de Xu Da, à l'?gede 17 ans. ? l'?ge de 21 ans, il a pris ses fonctions à Beiping (c'est - à -dire Pékin) et est devenu le chef de l'exécutif suprême de la région de Beiping,rassemblant l'armée, le Gouvernement et le pouvoir.? l'?ge de 40 ans, il a prisNanjing sous le nom de Jingnan et est devenu le troisième empereur de ladynastie Ming.

Zhu Di est au pouvoir depuis 22 son mandat, il a travaillé durdans les affaires gouvernementales, s'est soucié des gens ordinaires et a vécufrugalement.

Les réalisations les plus remarquables sont les suivantes: premièrement, ila présidé à la compilation du grand livre Yongle; deuxièmement, il a envoyéZheng He à l'Ouest; troisièmement, il a construit des reliques culturelles etdes sites historiques qui ont été classés comme ? patrimoine culturel mondial ?par les gens d'aujourd'hui.(Palais impérial, Temple du ciel, tombes Ming,complexe tao?ste de Wudang Mountain, Hubei).

Bien s?r, la vie de Zhu Di a aussi été vue par les gens d'aujourd'hui commeun événement peu exemple, l'établissement de l'organe d'espionnagede Dongchang, le lancement de la ? guerre de tranquillité ? pour usurper letr?ne et le ? martyre de l'après - midi Lun ? pour tuer les courtisans de lapériode Zhu Yunyang ont laissé une mauvaise impression de férocité et de bonnevolonté.

Zhu Di est un "fils céleste immédiat".?tre célèbre pour ses arts martiaux;prendre le tr?ne pour ses arts martiaux; étendre son territoire pour ses la mort, aussi, sur le chemin de la Di est mort àyumuchuan, dans la région de dolun, en Mongolie intérieure, à l'?ge de 65 ans,lors de sa cinquième expédition dans le désert du Nord.

Après l'empereur fondateur de la dynastie Ming Zhu Yuanzhang, Zhu Di est unautre grand empereur.

Le mausolée de Zhu Di, situé sur le flanc sud du pic principal de lamontagne Tianshou, est le mausolée le plus grand, le plus long et le pluscomplet des treize disposition est caractérisée par un "cercle avant -arrière"."Front" fait référence à un groupe de trois cours, et "back Round" faitréférence au Sommet du Trésor de la Ville, c'est - à - dire la tombe de ZhuDi.

Devant cette Cour à trois entrées, la première porte de la Cour est laporte du mausolée, avec un seul avant - toit reposant sur le Sommet de lamontagne, cinq larges surfaces, trois portes ouvertes au milieu, construite surla plate - n'y a qu'un seul pavillon de stèle dans la 'autresb?timents ont été détruits au milieu de la dynastie Qing.

La deuxième porte d'entrée de la Cour est la porte de Chuen, qui est entréepour voir la salle de Chuen.

La salle Chuen du mausolée Changling est recouverte de carreaux de verreémaillés jaunes, avec des avant - toits lourds et des baies de 95 mètres carré est soutenue par 60 grandes colonnes en bois de Phoenix doré et pavée de"briques d'or", couvrant une superficie de 1938 mètres carré telle grandesalle, et aussi toutes les grandes colonnes de nanmu doré, dans l'architectureantique domestique est vraiment nanmu d'or lui - même est très précieux,32 colonnes d'or dans la salle Chuen de Changling, jusqu'à 12,58 mètres de hautet 1 mètre de diamètre au - dessus et au - quatre plus épais, d'undiamètre de 1124 mètres, ne pouvaient pas être serrés l'un contre l', la dynastie Ming n'a pas laissé de norme officielle pour la constructionde b?timents salle Chuen du mausolée Changling est devenue un objetrare pour l'étude de l'architecture officielle au début de la dynastie Ming,mais c'est la seule salle Chuen bien conservée dans les tombes Ming, qui mérited'être visitée ici.

Après avoir traversé la salle Chuen, nous avons traversé la porte rougeintérieure et nous sommes arrivés à la troisième d'abord, vous pouvezvoir la porte de l'étoile en treillis, puis le cas de l'offrande de pierre, surlequel il y a cinq offrandes de sont: le milieu est un br?leurd'encens, les deux c?tés sont des chandeliers, puis les deux c?tés sont desbouteilles d' c?té nord de Shi Wu est la tour Ming.

La Tour Ming fait partie du "cercle arrière", qui fait référence aumausolée de Zhu se compose d'une tour ouverte, d'une ville carrée, d'uneville au Trésor et d'un sommet au tré fois que vous voyez un telb?timent dans la région des tombes Ming, cela signifie qu'un empereur de ladynastie Ming est enterré derrière lui.

La Tour Ming est construite au - dessus de la ville carrée, les avant -toits lourds reposent sur le Sommet de la montagne, la tour Ming est "stèleSainte".L'inscription "Daming" est gravée sur la tête de la stèle en caractèresde sceau, et l'inscription "mausolée de l'empereur chengzuwen" est gravée sur lecorps de la stè le corps de la stèle, il y a quatre couches de stèle, lapremière couche de deux dragons jouant avec des perles, puis des nuages blancs,des montagnes, de l'eau de mer."Stèle Sainte" est l'équivalent de la pierretombale devant le mausolée, ce qui indique qu'à l'intérieur est enterrél'ancêtre Zhu Di.

Derrière la tour Ming se trouve le Sommet du Tré Sommet du Trésors'appelle aussi Baoshan et est empilé artificiellement avec de la terrerampé de Baoshan il y a un mur de 7,3 mètres de haut, avec desouvertures de remblai, et le périmètre est de 1 km. Il s'appelle montagne Baoshan se trouve le palais , le palaissouterrain du mausolée Changling n'a pas été ouvert. Le seul palais souterrainouvert dans les treize mausolées est le mausolée dingling, le mausolée de ZhuYijun.

? l'origine, après la mort de l'empereur au début de la dynastie Ming, il yavait un système de martyre, appelé système de de la sociétéprimitive, les esclaves utilisaient principalement un grand nombre d'esclaves etde bétail comme objets funéraires avec eux - mêès la mort de l'empereurZhu Yuanzhang, l'empereur Taizu de la dynastie Ming a mis en place ce systèmebarbare et brutal de martyre moment de la mort de Zhu Yuanzhang, 38personnes ont été enterrées; 16 personnes ont été enterrées par Zhu Di; 5personnes ont été enterrées par Zhu gaochi; 10 personnes ont été enterrées parZhu femme du palais ou la concubine de l'amour qui accompagnel'empereur dans le martyre a été accordée par l'empereur comme "femme duciel".Ce n'est qu'à la ville de Zhu Qi, l'empereur Ming, que l'empereur impériala décrété l'abolition de ce système de martyre.

L'empereur Yingzong Zhu Qi est faible et incompéès avoir étécapturé, perdu son tr?ne, libéré par l'ennemi et retourné à Pékin, avec l'aidede l'eunuque, il a utilisé des stratagèmes pour redevenir y a deuxannées, une orthodoxe, une n'est certainement pas un bon empereurdans l'histoire de la dynastie Ming, mais il a aboli le système du martyrehumain, aussi dans la vie, a fait une bonne chose.

Cependant, l'endroit où les femmes du Palais martyr ont été enterrées dansla région des tombes Ming n'est pas encore connu, et il est encore nécessaire defaire des recherches par les générations futures.

Très bien, les tombes Ming Middle Changling vous seront présentées ici.

陵定陵导游词【第三篇】

Chers amis, je vous présente le mausolée dingling, le seul mausolée destreize mausolées qui a ouvert le palais souterrain, qui est le treizièmeempereur de la dynastie Ming, Zhu Yijun, et ses deux empereurs xiaoduan etXiaojing, qui est situé devant la montagne Dayu de la montagne Tianshou et a étéconstruit en 1590.

L'année de Zhu Yijun est Wanli, ce qui signifie être empereur pendant 10000 ans. Bien qu'il n'ait pas été réalisé, il a également établi un record pourl'empereur de la dynastie Ming, c'est - à - dire l'empereur avec le plus longnombre d'années au 'empereur Wanli a pris le tr?ne à l'?ge de 10 ans eta commencé à construire des tombes et des palais souterrains pour lui - même àl'?ge de 22 'ensemble du projet a duré six ans et a co?té plus de huitmillions d' 48 ans, il a failli ignorer le Gouvernement et a étéenterré dans le harem toute la journée. Il buvait beaucoup d'alcool et tuaitsouvent des gens. Il a été enterré à dingling après sa mort.

L'empereur Wanli avait deux impératrices, l'impératrice xiaoduan etl'impératrice 'impératrice Xiaojing n'était qu'une concubine impérialequand elle est morte. Selon les règles de la dynastie Ming, l'impératriceimpériale n'a pas pu entrer dans le palais souterrain après sa mort et a étéenterrée ès la succession du Prince héritier, il a été nomméimpératrice douairièès la mort de l'impératrice xiaoduan et de l'empereurWanli, l'impératrice Xiaojing a été enterrée dans le palais y adonc un empereur et deux impératrices enterrées dans le palais souterrain de dingling a été ouvert en 1957. Plus de 3000 artefacts ontété découverts, ce qui a fait sensation dans le monde entier.

? l'heure actuelle, dingling est devenu un lieu pittoresque national clé,des attractions de classe 4a, chaque jour des touristes du monde entier viennentvisiter.

? l'origine, l'ensemble du cimetière se composait de la porte du mausolée,de la porte du mausolée, de la salle du mausolée, de la tour Ming, de la villeau Trésor, du Sommet du Trésor et de la salle de gauche et de droite devant latour ès près de 500 ans de vicissitudes, l'ancienne porte de la tombe etla salle de la tombe ont été détruites, seulement la base que leb?timent Ming de dingling est en pierre, il n'a pas peur du feu, de sorte qu'ilest bien conservé jusqu'à pré d'abord la porte Ling en et le sitedu temple Ling en.

Mesdames et Messieurs, nous sommes maintenant sur le site de la salle d'Eundans le mausolée de dingling, et maintenant nous pouvons voir la base de colonnede la salle salle Ling en est une grande salle pour le sacrifice.? l'origine, il y avait des tablettes pour l'empereur et l'impératrice dans porte d'entrée et la salle d'entrée de dingling ont été br?lées lorsqueles troupes Qing sont entrées dans le col. Plus tard, l'empereur Qianlong areconstruit les tombes Ming afin de rassembler les Han, mais la plupart d'entreelles ont été réduites.

On dit que l'empereur Qianlong a utilisé la méthode de l'échange de poutreset de colonnes pour transporter le bois grossier original des tombes Ming versles tombes Ouest et est de la dynastie Qing, et a reconstruit les tombes avec dubois de petite taille. Par conséquent, afin de réduire les règles et lesrèglements, jusqu'à présent, les gens continuent de répandre le dicton de"ma?tre Qianlong, esprit injuste, démonter les tombes et les transformer enpetites tombes".

La première salle d'exposition expose principalement les vestiges culturelsdécouverts dans le cercueil de l'empereur, y compris les trésors, les livres,les couronnes d'or, les rubans de jade, les ustensiles d'or et d'argent, lestissus de soie, deuxième salle d'exposition présente principalement desreliques culturelles, des objets funéraires, y compris des couronnes de Phoenix,des coiffures, des pierres précieuses et d'autres objets vivants découverts dansles cercueils des deux reines. Maintenant, vous pouvez les visiter 'il vous pla?t, ne prenez pas de photos et de vidéos dans la salled'exposition. Merci pour votre coopération. Nous nous réunirons devant la tourouverte dans dix minutes.

陵定陵导游词【第四篇】

明十三陵,世界文化遗产,全国重点文物保护单位,国家重点风景名胜区,国家AAAAA级旅游景区。

明十三陵坐落于北京市昌平区天寿山麓,总面积一百二十余平方公里,距离天安门约五十公里。自永乐七年(1409)五月始作长陵,到明朝最后一帝崇祯葬入思陵止,其间230多年,先后修建了十三座皇帝陵墓、七座妃子墓、一座太监墓。共埋葬了十三位皇帝、二十三位皇后、二位太子、三十余名妃嫔、两位太监。

截止20xx年,已开放景点有长陵、定陵、昭陵、神路。

明定陵是明代第十三位皇帝神宗显皇帝朱翊钧(年号万历)的陵墓。这里还葬有他的两个皇后。该陵坐落在大峪山下,位于长陵西南方,建于1584~1590年(万历十二年至万历十八年)。主要建筑有祾恩门、祾恩殿、宝城、明楼和地下宫殿等。占地1820xx平方米。它是十三陵中唯一一座被发掘了的陵墓。定陵地宫可供游人参观。

定陵早在万历帝生前就开始营建,万历十二年(公元1584年)开工,历时6年方完成,耗银八百万两。陵墓建成时皇帝只有28岁,直到1620xx年才正式启用。定陵成为十三陵中最大的三座陵园之一。它的地面建筑共占18万平方米,前有宽阔院落三进,后有高大宝城一座。陵正门前方是三卒汉白玉石桥。过了桥是高大的碑亭。亭周围有祠祭署、宰牲亭、定陵监等建筑物300多间。再往后就是陵园最外面的围墙-外罗城(围墙外的围墙)。

陵宫的总体布局亦呈前方后圆之形。其外围是一道将宝城、宝城前方院一包在内的“外罗城”。城内面积约18万平方米。清梁份《帝陵图说》对这道外城成做过这样的描述:“铺地墙基,其石皆文石,滑泽如新,微尘不能染。左右长垣琢为山水、花卉、龙凤、麒麟、海马、龟蛇之壮(状),莫不宛然逼肖,真巧夺天工也。”又谓:“覆墙黄同瓦瓦,刻砖为斗拱,檐牙玲珑嵌空,光莹如玉石。甲申之变,寸寸毁之,而不能尽毁也。”外罗城仅前部正当中轴线位置设宫门一座,即陵寝第一道门。其制,黄瓦、朱扉、设券门三道。

外罗城内,偏后部位为宝城。宝城之前,在外罗城内设有三进方形的院落。

第一进院落,前设单檐歇山顶式陵门一座,制如外罗城门,为陵寝第二道门,又称重门。其左右各设有随墙式掖门一道。院落之内无建筑设施,院落之前(外罗城之内)左侧建有神厨三间,右侧建有神库三间。

第二进院落,前墙之间设祾恩门。其制面阔五间(通阔米),进深二间(通深米),下承一层须弥座式台基。台基之上龙凤望柱头式的石栏杆及大小螭首设置齐备。前后还各设有三出踏跺式台阶。

第三进院落,前墙间建有陵园最主要的殿宇——祾恩殿。其形制为重檐顶,面阔七间(通阔米),进深五间(通深米),下承须弥座式台基一层,围栏雕饰同祾恩门。台基前部出有月台。月台前设三出踏跺式台阶,左右各设一出。殿有后门,故台基的后面亦设踏跺式台阶一出。其中,后面一出踏跺及月台前中间一出踏跺设有御路石雕。刻龙凤戏珠(左升龙,右降凤)及海水江牙图案。祾恩殿左右各设随墙式掖门一座。院内沿中轴线设有两柱牌楼门(棂星门)一座、石几筵一套。牌楼门的两柱作出头式,白石雕成、截面为方形,顶部雕坐龙,前后戗以石抱鼓。石几筵,由石供案和石供器组成。石供案作须弥座式,石供器由香炉(一座)、烛台(二座)、花瓶(二座)组成。形制如长、永等陵。

由于宝城的隧道门设于宝城墙的右前方,帝后棺椁在享殿(祾恩殿)内举行“安神礼”后,必须途经外罗城内能进入宝城的隧道门入葬玄宫,同时考虑到建筑设计的对称性,在第三进院落左右两墙又对称地设有随墙式掖门各一座。

此外,定陵外罗城之前,左侧还建有宰性亭、祠祭署,右侧建有神宫监、神马房等附属建筑。定陵卫的营房则建于昌平城内。其中,定陵祠祭署的建筑布局是,中为公座(办公用的正厅),后为官舍,前为门。神宫监有重门厅室,房屋多至300余间。

相关推荐

热门文档

64 352517