首页 > 求职文档 > 个人简历 >

律师面试英语自我介绍(汇总4篇)

网友发表时间 1014854

【导读预览】此篇优秀范文“律师面试英语自我介绍(汇总4篇)”由阿拉题库网友为您整理分享,以供您参考学习之用,希望此篇资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载支持吧!

律师面试英语自我介绍【第一篇】

a: how long does it take to get here from your home? 从你家到公司要花多少时间。

b: it takes about 40 minutes. 大约 40 分钟。

a: do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

b: yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、 医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

what are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你们 的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

a: how can we get in touch with you? 怎样有跟你联系?

b: you can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打电话给我, 号码是 62547833。 how can i contact you when

a: we reach our decision? 我们决定后如何跟你联系?

b: you can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 点到 6 点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

a: do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 还有问题要问吗?

b: what are the companys working hours? 公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

would i have to work overtime very often? 是否要经常加班?

would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 将来有机 会到国外工作吗?

律师面试英语自我介绍【第二篇】

a: excuse me. may i see mrs. smith?

不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

i: its me. what can i do for you?

我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

a: i have come at your invitation for an to meet you,mrs. smith

很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

i: are you mrs. smith?

你是吴先生吧?

a: yes, i am.

是的,我是。

i: nice to meet you, too. did you have any difficulty finding our company?

我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

a: not really, i am familiar with this area.

没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

i: what is your name, please?

请问,你叫什么名字?

a:wu jing

i: what kind of person do you think you are?

你觉得你自己的个性如何?

a: well, i am always energetic and enthusiastic. thats my strongest personality.

嗯,我觉得自己精力很充沛,做事很有热情。这是我最大的特点了。

i: what are your strengths and weaknesses?

那你认为自己的最大优点和缺点是什么呢?

a: em, as i have said, its diligent and industrious. on the other hand, sometimes itstoo hard-working and i put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

正如我刚才说过的,我工作特别勤奋认真。但是,有时为了尽可能把事情办得完美些,我又会让自己背上太多的压力,工作太辛苦。

i: what qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

你认为作为团队中的一员,一个人需要具备什么样的品质?

a: to work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. that is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

依我之见,作为团队中的一员,合作精神和进取精神两者皆不可少。

i: how do you spend your leisure time?

你业余时间都做些什么?

a: i like playing games and having sports. they are my favourite hobbies.

我爱玩游戏和体育运动,这是我最大的爱好。

i: so,what kind of sport do you like most?

那么你最喜欢什么体育运动?

a: oh, its hard to narrow it down to just one. i mean, i like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. maybe it is just the reason why i am so energetic and vigorous.

哦,那可实在太多了,我喜欢各类体育运动,打篮球、 游泳、骑车之类的。也许这是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

律师面试英语自我介绍【第三篇】

smith: nice to meet you.

史密斯:很高兴见到你。

jack: nice to meet you,too.

杰克:我也很高兴见到您。

smith:you are a graduate, right?

史密斯:你是个毕业生,是吗?

jack: i recently graduated from college as an english major.

杰克:我最近才大学毕业,主修的是英语专业。

smith: 50 you dont have much related work experience.

史密斯:这样说来,是没有相关的工作经验了。

jack: admittedly, i dont. but i still beg you to give me an opportunity, and im willing to learn with my best effort.

杰克:的确如此。不过,我仍然要请您给我一次机会,我会努力学习的。

smith: well, did you get any honors or rewards in college?

史密斯:那么,在大学里你获得过什么荣誉或是奖励吗?

jack: i have got a business english certificate and a certificate of tem 8.

杰克:我取得了商务英语证书和英语专业八级证书。

smith: what about your computer skills?

史密斯:计算机技能如何?

jack: i got professional training in this field, and i believe i can fit the position well.

杰克:我曾接受过专业培训,我相信自己可以胜任这份工作。

smith: and anything else?

史密斯:别的方面呢?

jack: i have taken some courses in college, such as translation, business english, and so on. so i have a good mastery of both spoken and written english

杰克:在大学里,我曾学过有关翻译、商务英语的课程等。我的英语口语和写作能力都不错。

smith: i see.

史密斯:我知道了。

jack: your approval would be my honor.

杰克:您的肯定是我的荣幸。

律师面试英语自我介绍【第四篇】

hr:can you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

hr: with my qualifications and experience, i feel i am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project i undertake. your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

hr:give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

hr:i have been working as a computer programmer for five years. to be specific, i do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

hr:why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

hr: well, i am hoping to get an offer of a better position. if opportunity knocks, i will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

hr:i feel i have reached the xxxglass ceilingxxx in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

hr:how do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)

hr: with my strong academic background, i am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

hr:with my teaching experience, i am confident that i can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

hr: what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

hr: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

hr:what do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

hr:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

hr:what make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

hr:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

hr:are you a multi-tasked inspanidual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

hr:yes, i think so.

hr:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

hr:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

hr:helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

hr:adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

hr:cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

hr: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

hr: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

hr:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

hr:what personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

hr: (i admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

hr: (i like) people who possess the xxxcan doxxx spirit. (有xxx实际行动xxx的人。)

hr:what leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

hr:i feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

hr:i have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

hr:how do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

hr:silence is golden. just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. i do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

hr:when we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

hr: what do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

hr: sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

hr:minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

hr:how do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

hr:i will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

hr:how do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

hr: none of us was born xxxperfectxxx. i am sure i will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

相关推荐

热门文档

25 1014854