信件结束语参考4篇
【路引】由阿拉题库网美丽的网友为您整理分享的“信件结束语参考4篇”文档资料,以供您学习参考之用,希望这篇范文对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载支持吧!
信件结束语1
表示谢意
多谢您提醒我们注意此事。
Thank you for calling this matter to our attention。 call somebody's attention “促使……注意”,该句多用于受到抱怨时。
十分感激您给予我们的合作。
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
多谢您带给给我们这样服务的机会。
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.
我们感激能有这样的机会去……
We appreciate this opportunity to.。.
Thank you for this opportunity to.。.
很高兴和你们持续贸易关系。
It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
It is always a pleasure serving you.
It is always a pleasure to serve you.
以上内容就是差异网为您提供的4篇《信件结束语》,希望对您的写作有所帮助,更多范文样本、模板格式尽在差异网。
信件结束语2
1、With best wishes,谨祝安好!
2、All the best,祝一切安好!
3、With kind regards,谨致问候!
4、With kindest regards,谨致最良好的问候!
5、ith all good wishes,谨祝万事如意!
6、All good wishes,万事如意!
7、Best regards,谨致最好的问候!
8、Wish you every success in the future.祝你未来一帆风顺。
9、I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.我盼望你尽快回信。
10、Please remember me to your family.请代我向你家人问好。
11、Give my best wishes to your parents.向你父母亲问好。
12、Any other particulars required I shall be pleased to give you.其他各项详情,如有所需,我当欣然奉告。
13、We hope that the finished work will prove in every way satisfactory to you.我们希望此项工作能在各方面使您满意。
14、We shall have the pleasure of welcoming your visiting soon.倘于近日能欢迎您来访,我们将感到快乐。
15、Won’t you let us hear from you promptly?可否即予赐复?
16、Your early reply will be appreciated.希早复为感。
17、We await your good news.我们恭候您的好消息。
信件结束语3
证明热情、诚意;要求合作
我们期盼着当……的那一刻。
We are looking forward to the time when。
请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Please do not hesitate to contact us. hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。
Please do not hesitate to call us。
我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。
We are always anxious to assist you in.。. be anxious to “渴望,想……”。
We are always willing to assist you in.。.
如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. 比上一句更为口语化。
信件结束语4
应酬话
我们预祝您在新的一年里将更加辉煌和成功。
We wish you a bright and successful New Year。
我们确信今后……将继续不断地增加。
We trust that an increase in 。.。 will continue in the future.
We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future. (我们确信今后销售量将继续不断地增加。)