实用外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型5篇精编
【导读预览】此篇优秀范文“实用外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型5篇精编”由阿拉题库网友为您整理分享,以供您参考学习之用,希望此篇资料对您有所帮助,喜欢就复制下载支持吧!
外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型篇1
外贸英语
this product has been a best seller for nearly one year.该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。there is a good market for these goods.这些货畅销。
our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。we are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。
packing has a close bearing on sales.包装对产品的销路有很大关系。there are only a few unsold pieces.只有几件商品未售出。
i will send you some brochures, if you are interested.如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
订单英语:
订单: order sheet||order form||order blank||order note 订购帐薄: order boook 订购样品||凭样订购: sample order||order by sample确实已订: firm order第一次订购: initial order||first order正式订单: formal order有限订单: limited order按行情订购: market order原始订单: original order未能按时交货订单||尚未交货订单: back order开口订货: open order开始订货: opening order继续订货||再次订货: repeat order追加订货||补充订购: additional order分批订单: split order出口订单: export order进口订单: import order已收到订单: order on hand 试验订购||试购: trial order费用: charges免费: free of charges运费: freight交货||交付: delivery到达时交货: delivery on arrival
owing to the increase of demand, you will problem make an order.由于需求不断增加,您可能要下订单。
we can ensure immediate dispatch from our stock.我们可以保证立即发货。
we will inform you of the date of dispatch immediately on completing shipment.只要一装完货,我们就会立即通知您发货日期。
we shall, of course, do our utmost to execute your order, we are compelled to cancel the order.当然,我们会尽量在商定日期之前完成您的订单。
客人询问最小单数量
what’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 你的商品最低起订量是多少?询问订货数量
how many do you intend to order? 这种产品你们想订多少?
would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?
when can we expect your confirmation of the order? 你什么时候能确定订单?
as our backlogs are increasing, please hasten the order.因为我们的储备是越来越多,请赶紧订单。
thank you for your you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢您的询价。你能告诉我们你方所需的数量,以便我们计算出这个供应数?
we regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
客人回答订单数量
the size of our order depends greatly on the ering the long-standing business relationship between us, we accept is a trial order;please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the successful, we will give you large orders in the can’t execute orders at your limits.感谢下单
generally speaking, we can supply form want to tell you how much i appreciate your you for your order of 100 dozen of the assure you of a punctual execution of your you very much for your order.客人询问交货期
what about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
what is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
how long does it usually take you to make delivery?
when will you deliver the products to us?
when will the goods reach our port?
what about the method of delivery?
答复交货期
i think we can meet your ‘m can’t advance the time of ’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you..we can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the fist half of will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated earliest delivery we can make is at the end of september.客人要求提早交货
i believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete will speed up the production in order to ship your order in time.实用语句:
let’s get down to business, shall we?让我们开始谈生意好吗?
i’d like to tell you what i think about that.我想告诉你我的一些想法。
are those prices fob or cif ?这些价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价? are these prices wholesale or retail?这些价格是批发价还是零售价?
that’s too high.价钱太高了。
oh, no, this is the lowest price.噢,不,这是最低价。
let us have your rock-bottom price.我们给你低价。
what’s the price range?价格范围是多少?
the price is quite reasonable.这价格相当合理。
the price is unreasonable.这价格高得不合理。
can you make it a little cheaper?=can you come down a little?=can you reduce the price?你能不能算便宜一点?
that sounds very impressive.那似乎非常好。that sounds reasonable.那似乎非常好。taking the quality into consideration, i think the price is reasonable.考虑到产品质量,我认为价格是合理的。
i can’t make a decision at this time.我无法现在做决定。
it’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.我们无法以这种价格销售。.i’m afraid i can’t agree with you there.恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。
but considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.不过鉴于产品的优良质量,我们的价格是非常合理
¥(two point five)] 两块五。how many designs?有几个款式?3 designs.三个款式。how many colors? 有几种颜色?
when shall we deliver?什么时候交货?where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
30% deposit.付30%的订金。
only one sample can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。
too expensive/much.太贵了。any discount?有折扣吗? cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? show me this!这个拿下来看看。
good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
what’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
at least 1 ctn.至少一箱/件。there’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。can they be mixed?可以混装吗?mixed packing.混装。
just a me check.稍等,让我查一下。
same price/size.一样的价格/尺寸。i will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。where are you from?你是什么地方人?what’s your name?你叫什么?
may i have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?card,please.名片。
stapler,please.订书机。calculator,please.计算器。adhesive tape,please.胶带。
here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。here’s my card.这是我的名片。your card, please.给我你的名片。
what’s the material.什么材料做的?the cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。.out of stock.没现货。.do you have samples?有样品吗?can i buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
we’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
.nice/glad to meet/see you.很高兴遇见/见到你。me too!我也是!
thank you.谢谢!you are welcome!不用谢!come again next time.下次再来。good-bye/ see you.再见。
would you like some water?要喝水吗?sweet dreams.做个好梦。have a nice trip.一路顺风。have a nice day/evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
you can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。you’re shrewd.你真精明。
宾馆英语
1.i'd like to book a double room for tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.what's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.a double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.i think i'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.how long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.we'll be leaving sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.and we look forward to seeing you next tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.i'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of october 4 to the morning of october 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.we do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10.what is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.the current rate is $ 50 per night.行房费是50美元一天。
12.what services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.that sounds not bad at 'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14.by the way, i'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型篇2specialize in the export of japanese light industrial products and would like to trade with you in this line.鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
lines are mainly arts and crafts.我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.你方想同我建立贸易伙伴关系。
’ve come to know your name and address from the commercial counselor’s office of the chinese embassy in london.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
~
the courtesy of , we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
1 firm has been introduced(recommended, passed on)to us by maple company.枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
to see you in your company.很高兴在贵公司见到您。
’s only half an hour’s car ride.只有半小时的车程。
e we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型篇3
外贸英语句子一
er, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
think the price we offered you last week is the best one.相信我上周的报价是最好的。
other buyers have bid higher than this price.没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
have received offers recently ,most of which are below 100 s.我们最近的报价大多数都在100美元以下。
lly speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.询盘一般由买方发出。
is sent to beijing to make an inquiry at china national textiles corporation.贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。、ies are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
ies are dwindling.询盘正在减少。
ies are dried up.询盘正在绝迹。
外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型篇4
商务英语-邮件常用句子
accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。
should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳。
there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
1 shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
外贸英语常用句子翻译 外贸英语口语常用句型篇5
1、凡根据本信用证的条件开出并提示的汇票,本行保证对出票人,背书人及善意持有人履行付款义务。
provided such drafts are drawn and presented inaccordance with the terms of this hereby engage with the drawers, endorsers and bona-fide holders the said drafts shall be honoured on 、只要附有联运提单,在任何港口都可以转船。
transhipment are permitted at any port against through bill of 、此信用证的汇票必须在...或之前在中国议付,次日之后汇票满期。
draft(s)drawn under this credit must be negotiated in china on or before...after which date this credit 、单据必须在已装运提单日期。。天之内提示议付。
documents must presented for negotiation within...days before the on board date of 、不少于两份的全套清洁,空白抬头,空白背书的海运提单。
complete set of not less than two clean ocean bills of lading to order and blank 、已装船提单应作为基本条件,并在其上注明运费已付的字样。提单必须包括下列详述的货物。简式提单恕不接受。
shipped on board bills of lading are essential and the statement freight paid must appear bills of lading must cover shipment as detailed from bills of lading are not 、特别条款:单据必须在提单或其他装船单据签发日期之后14天内提示。special conditionso :documents have to be presented within 14 days after the date of issue of the bills of lading or other shipping 12
1、建议你方以后以寄售方式发运不锈钢餐具。
we suggest you ship your stainless steel cutlery on consignment in 、接受我方寄售货物的报盘,你方将不承担任何风险,因为我方将支付未售出商品退货的所有费用。
if you accept our consignment offer you won't ran any risk, for we will bear all the expences for the return of unsold 、请你方在行情下跌前将寄售货物售出。
please sell the consignment before the price go 、我们对你方出售这笔寄售化物的拖延甚感失望,希望尽快得到有关消息。
we fell much disappointed at your delay of selling the consignment ,and we hope to get news about it from you as soon as 、希望你方对我方目前经营寄售的情况满意,并在以后给予更多的机会。
we hope you are satisfied with our present business on your consignment and hope you will give us more 、我们许多外国朋友都表示愿意在中国搞合资或独资工程项目。
many of our foreign friends have expressed their wishes to invest in china for a joint or exclusive engineering 、合资企业的任何一方都可以用现金,实物,专利技术等在该企业中进行投资。
any party of a joint venture may contribute cash, material objects and intellectual prorerty, the joint venture as its 、该企业希望通过与西方投资者合作生产或进行补偿贸易来使自己的技术和设备现代化。
the enterprise expects to modernize its technology and equipment through compansation trade or cooperation with western 、该合资企业的各方之间引起的争议。如果董事会通过协商无法解决的话,须提交中国国际贸易促进委员会对外贸易仲裁委员会仲裁解决。
if any disputes arising between the parties of the joint venture can not be settled by the board of directors through consultation, the case shall be submitted to the foreign economic and trade arbitration commission of the china council for the promotion of international trade for 、合资企业的净利润在支付了所得税及其他支出后, the payment of income tax and other expenses the net profits of a joint venture shall be distributed in accordance with the proportion of registered capital of each party.一月:january 二月:february 三月:march 四月:april 五月:may 六月:june 七月:july 八月:august 九月:september 十月:october 十一月:november 十二月:december 星期一: monday 星期二: tuesday 星期三: wednesday 星期四: thursday 星期五: friday 星期六:saturday 星期天:sunday