关于大学英语口语对话范例(4篇)
【阅读指引】阿拉题库网友为您分享整理的“关于大学英语口语对话范例(4篇)”范文资料,以供您参考学习之用,希望这篇文档对您有所帮助,喜欢就下载分享给大家吧!
大学英语口语考试话题对话【第一篇】
A:What do you think heroes are like?
B:I think heroes are responsible,committed,willing to help others, selfless,courageous and willing to sacrifice.
A:what do you think can be called heroes in life ?
B:In fact there are many people in life , such as fireman,medical staff , border guards and some ordinary people .Firemen are always not afraid of the fire, risking their lives to help the people. Medical staff always give people the greatest hope when they are faced with life and death. At the same time, during the epidemic, many ordinary people always helped each other and carried forward the spirit of China.
A:That's great . I admire those heroes very much. My favorite hero is Yuan Longping. Because he has made great contributions to China. It changed the situation that people in China did not have enough to eat at that time. I want to try to be a hero like him. so do you want to bea hero?
B:Of course ,I think it is very difficult to be a hero, but I will persevere and work hard for it.
A:But I think as long as we have a sincere heart and full of justice ,everyone can be a hero .
B:Rightly .
大学生活英语口语对话【第二篇】
approximate a.近似的,大约的
figure n.数字
exchange v.交换、兑换、交易
Foreign Exchange Certificate 外币兑换券
receipt n.收据
luggage n.行李、包裹
大学英语口语对话【第三篇】
A:Hello, who's that speaking?
A:你好,哪位?
B:I am calling about the advertisement for a flat with a bedroom. Do you still have it now?
B:你好,请问你登广告出租的那套一居室的单元房租出去了吗?
A:Yes, I do.
A:还没有。
B:Is there any furniture in it?
B:里面有家具吗?
A:Yes, it's fully furnished.
A:有的,设施齐全。
B:What's the rent for a year?
B:年租金是多少?
A:15,000 Yuan, including water, but electricity and gas.
A:一万五千元,包括水费、不含电费和燃气费。
B:Where is it located?
B:位于哪儿?
A:It's in International Trade Zone. It's only ten minutes' walk from the nearest subway station.
A:在国际商贸区,离最近的地铁站走路只需十分钟。
B:That's at. But can you make the rent cheaper, let's see,12,000 Yuan?
B:那太好了。能否把租金降一点,一万二怎样?
A:The price can be talked over. How about coming around and taking a look at it first?
A:价格好商量,要不你先过来看看再说?
B:OK. I will be free at tomorrow afernoon. I'll take a taxi to get there.
B:好吧,我明天下午有空,我会打的去。明天见。
A:All right, see you.
A:好,再见。
大学英语口语对话【第四篇】
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想知道目前住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况。最近几个月住宅物业需求非常大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得返回英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看现在是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15/F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎么样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,面对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,不过要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定。
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我希望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property becomeavailable?
A:谢谢你,约翰逊先生。我可以再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时可以变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commissionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:非常感谢,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。